¡Ahora es más fácil que nunca registrarse a la Web de 2d4Orcos! Puedes registrarte usando tu cuenta de Facebook entrando a la sección de registros y seleccionando el botón de Facebook.

Autor Tema: Oportunidad para jugar rol y mejorar tu ingles a la vez, con el RPGPundit!  (Leído 391 veces)

RPGPundit

• Orco Jr.
  • Carisma +5/-1
    • Ver Perfil
We are looking for roleros Uruguayos, interested in FREE Conversational English classes while Roleplaying! Come and play Dungeon Crawl Classics with the Pundit, in English. You must speak enough English to have a conversation in order to take advantage of this valuable offer.

Conversation classes at the Anglo or the Berlitz can cost up to a thousand dollars! Here, all it will cost you is to put up with a gang of complete assholes for a few hours while you all go on the most insane adventures imaginable, in a post-apocalyptic fantasy world inspired by works like Michael Moorcock's Elric, Jack Vance's Dying Earth, the collected works of Warren Ellis and Grant Morrison, Jackson Publick's Venture Bros, and Pendleton Ward's Adventure Time.

It is D&D like you have never played it.

We play every second Sunday, from 3pm-10pm, in the Cordon barrio. Please contact me if you'd like to join up.

LGB

• Beborco
  • Carisma +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
I might want to give it a try.
I'd like to know further information about it, such as the D&D's edition

SebaSirKeithWildedge

• Beborco
  • Carisma +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
Re:Oportunidad para jugar rol y mejorar tu ingles a la vez, con el RPGPundit!
« Respuesta #2 : agosto 01, 2016, 09:28:54 pm »
pretty good idea
count me in.

RPGPundit

• Orco Jr.
  • Carisma +5/-1
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 : agosto 03, 2016, 09:31:56 pm »
We are playing using Dungeon Crawl Classics, which is an old-school variant of D&D.  It is closest in form to the old basic/expert D&D rules, but has a lot of changes.

RPGPundit

• Orco Jr.
  • Carisma +5/-1
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 : agosto 03, 2016, 09:32:47 pm »
Also, please send me a PM with your facebook ID so I can add you there, and we can talk there, so I won't miss any messages.

Paginas Amigas: